Bathtub Transfer Bench
Procare Tub Transfer Bench is an excellent mobility aid with wider seat for safe transfer to the bathtub. An ideal product for wheelchair users or those with any physical limitations, it minimizes the risk of slipping when getting in and out of bathtub. It can be used for both right and left placement as the armrest and backrest are designed to be assembled on both sides. Sturdy aluminum frame can be adjusted in height between 17.2 and 21.1” in ½ inch increments and comes with anti-skid suction cup at the base for floor grip.
- Ideal for adults who need extra support getting in and out of the bathtub or shower.
- Reduces risk of slipping in bathtub.
- Drainage holes on the seat for the flow of the water.
- The A-frame construction provides solidity to the entire bathtub transfer bench that comes with a backrest and arm support for additional comfort.
- Blow-molded durable plastic seat is designed for long-term use.
- Strong anti-slip suction cup ensures bathtub transfer seat remains securely in place on your bathtub floors providing unparalleled stability.
- Easy Height adjustment from 17.2” to 21.1” in 1/2” increments as per your comfort to suit your height.
- Anodized aluminum used for bench legs are long lasting.
- It is reversible to accommodate any bathtub or shower as the backrest and armrest can be assembled tool-free.
|Dimensions||27.9" x 15.9" x (17.2" to 21.1")|
|Seat Adjustment||17.2” – 21.1”|
|Outside Leg Width||27.9”|
|Outside Leg Depth||15.9”|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs|