Shower Chair with Back and Arms
Our Shower Chair with Back and Arms is a heavy duty bath chair with handle and removable backrest providing comfortable and secure seating while taking shower. It reduces the risks of falls in the bathroom. This ergonomically designed shower aid is for those having balance issues or recovering from any injury or surgery. Each shower chair leg is capped with a rubber non-slip tip for additional safety. The aluminum tubing body will not rust and is height adjustable between 16.5” and 21.6”.
- Designed with wider seats for comfortable seating especially for elderly or if undergone any surgery. Arms are provided for extra comfort.
- Drainage holes on seat reduce slipping or sliding on pooled water.
- Padded handles on each side provides comfortable grip without the risk of slipping.
- Blow-molded plastic seat and back makes bath chair durable and water resistant.
- Superior A-frame construction provides additional stability.
- Anodized aluminum legs are lightweight and anti-corrosive.
- High quality rubber tip at the base for better grip on bathtub or bathroom floor.
- Easy height adjustment from 16.5” to 21.5” in 1” increments to suit your height.
- Tool free assembly makes it easy to put together. Also very easy to disassemble when not in use, helps in storage.
|Dimensions||20.5” x 15.75” x (25” to 30”)|
|Floor to Seat Height||16.5” – 21.5”|
|Outside Leg Width||20.5”|
|Outside Leg Depth||15.75”|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs|